As Covid-19 has brought the beauty industry across the globe to look for new and innovative ways to stay relevant in the scheme of things, the Cosmetics and Hair Nigeria Virtual Expo is one of the steps in that direction.
It promises to provide all the business networking opportunities that you are used to as part of a physical expo and the requirements to be physically present at an exhibition venue.
A world-class web-based platform that ensures you get to display all your products virtually, as well as the opportunity to speak to your customers during the conference sessions and through one-to-one audio/video calls. You also get the functionality to disseminate white papers, case studies, PPTs, brochures, and any other informative material that you would normally share with your customers. So, sitting from the comfort of your office or even home, you get to reach out to your target audience seamlessly through your mobile device.
Cosmetics and Hair Nigeria Virtual Expo is a platform where manufacturers, importers, distributors, wholesalers, and consumers will meet for 3 days to network, discuss business and trade. It is a platform where the whole supply chain meets under one roof from the manufacturer to the consumer from all angles of the value chain.
The event will also include tailor- made seminars for the cosmetics and hair industry, with a focus on tech, import and export, business finance, packaging and case studies on how to make it in the cosmetic industry in Nigeria, Aesthetic trends and New Skin Care Generation.
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL EXPO
• Cost-Effectiveness: Virtual events are much more cost-effective.
• Flexibility: Your entire team both local and global can attend, chat, and network with other delegates from the comfort & safety of their homes and offices.
• Mass Data: Virtual events can provide extremely useful data insights that help you nurture hot leads
• Effective Networking: Virtual events make perusing booths and interacting with sales reps easier
• Long-Terms ROI : Virtual events improve both short- and long-term bottom lines; dramatically increasing brand visibility and authority